Fond Farewell Stamp Camp is Coming!

Monday, April 24, 2017

Doing the happy dance here today in the studio, my husband is healthy enough for me to run a couple of events next month!  So today I sent out evites to local stamper's for my annual Fond Farewell Stamp Camp, if you've not attended this event before it's pretty fun!

We'll be saying buh buh to the 2015-2017 in-colors, you'll get your new Stampin' Up! 2017-2018 catalog, we're going to be making 5 projects (4 cards and 1 treat holder) and we'll be doing a lottery drawing and each participant will be taking home a retired item from my inventory!  The event is Fri 5/12 at 6:30pm or Sat 5/13 at 10:00am.  You must RSVP and prepay, first come/first served.  If you didn't get the evite and would like to attend call/write/PM or text me and we'll get you set up!

If your not able to attend Fond Farewell Stamp camp I will be announcing new catalog details soon!

The card above is one of the pretty cards we'll be making....it's very pretty in person!

Regarding the blog candy give away earlier this month....I never received any response to my blog posts or emails for the original winner so I drew another name over the wkend....the new winner is....tah dah.....come on down KIM W!  I do have your address and I'll get your pretty DSP to you this week!  CONGRATS!  Stay tuned I have more blog candy coming next month!

Have a great week!
Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin