Thank You Treats

Saturday, April 8, 2017

My good pal Lynn made up a bunch of these adorable treats for me to pass out to everyone that has been helping us out the past several weeks due to my husbands health issues.  I should have taken a photo of the inside but it contains a chocolate.  We have been giving them out to all the nurses and doctors and medical staff that have been helping us as well as other's that have helped...lawn moving, grocery store runs, babysiting so I can go to work, ect!  I even put a few in orders last week!

It's fun and I have been really surprised how appreciative people have been.  Especially the Doctor's!  No one must ever give them anything!  Just thought I would share the idea with you!  Thank you a million times over Lynn!

Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin