Flourishing Phrases

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

A little sneak peak for my ladies attending the upcoming Sumner Senior Center card class this Friday!  I always have the hardest time doing a one layer card...so when I create one I love it makes me really happy!

Card Recipe:
Stamp Set:Flourishing Phrases  
Ink:  Watermelon Wander and Crumb Cake
Cardstock:  Crumb Cake, Watermelon Wander, Falling In Love DSP
Misc:  Stitched Shapes Framelits, 2 inch circle punch, basic pearlsElegant and Bitty Butterfly Punches (I am pretty sad about these butterfly punches retiring...I use them A LOT)

The Flourishing Phrases is a beautiful stamp set, available in a bundle in the current catalog which ends 5/31/2017.  

https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=142323&demoid=21860
 Have a great day,

Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin