Beautiful You

Thursday, June 1, 2017

Happy Birthday to the following stamper's that have birthdays this month:  Lori, Deanna, Ellen, Shelly, Cassie, Marta, Margie, Jackie, Tanya, Juanita, Melissa, Natasha, Laurie, Dee, Rebecca, Cathy, Kathy, Debra, Tammy, Jennifer and Brenda.   

This is a card we made at my Sumner Senior Card class last month.  Speaking of which class this month is Friday 6/9 at 10:30am, my good friend Lynn is covering class for me this month since I am taking care of my husband right now.  If you are 55 or better and would like to attend call the Sumner Senior Center to register, space is limited to the first 12 that register.  (253) 863-2910

Yep once again I am showcasing the Beautiful You stamp set!  Love how pretty it is!  My colors are very vanilla, chocolate chip and sweet sugarplum!

Don't forget you have a 20% off coupon to use this month, expires 6/30, place your order online, CLICK HERE to do that. 


Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin