Daisy Delight Thank You Card!

Tuesday, July 25, 2017


A little more sharing today from my daughter's birthday party....I made her a set of 6 Thank You cards as part of her birthday gift using you guessed it my new favorite Daisy Delight bundle!  Whisper White and Wisteria Wander are the colors!

Have a great week.  Oh yeah don't forget August Bonus Day is ending soon, spend $50 before tax/shipping get a $5 coupon to use in August.  There is a fun Christmas bundle coming in August too!  More on that soon!

 Have a great week and I will try and most more this week, it's been a really busy month with husband's recovery, going back to work and having my daughter and her family here celebrating her 40th.  But things are calming down now and I hope to have blogging time this week,
Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin