Christmas in July

Thursday, July 13, 2017


It's never too early to start on your Christmas cards right?  The card above was created by my downline and friend Lynn and is a sneak peak for my ladies attending Sumner Senior Card class tomorrow!  Lynn is teaching the class and her theme is Christmas in July!  How fun, the neat thing about this card too is that is could easily also be a Birthday or Thinking of You card!  Thank you to Lynn for covering this event the past two months while I am caring for my husband.

Have fun to those attending and I plan to be back in September if everything continues.  Mr. Flying Stamper is progressing....still dealing with anemia and shortness of breathe but it's getting better and he is able to do more things and starting to enjoy this fantastic summer weather!

Have a wonderful day, stamp something cute,





Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin