ICS Blog Hop Introducing the 2017-2019 In Colors

Wednesday, July 5, 2017


Yahoo it's the first Wednesday of the month and that means it's ISC blog hop time!  I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July!  Our theme this month is to introduce the 2017-2019 In-Colors to you!  It's always fun to have new colors in the studio to play with and I would have to say this is one thing I really look forward to with each new annual Stampin' Up! catalog.  The in-colors this year are: Berry Burst, Fresh Fig, Lemon Lime Twist, Powder Pink and Tranquil Tide.  My favorite on this day is Berry Burst!

https://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=144247&demoid=21860
I decided to kill two birds with one stone this month as my stampin' time is very limited right now so for my project I created my daughter's 40th birthday card to use later this month! I am not sure where the last 40 years have gone....but it's true she will be 40 in a couple of weeks and I am very blessed I get to spend the day with her!

My project showcases Fresh Fig and Lemon Line Twist.




Card Recipe:
Stamp Set:  Birthday Blooms
Ink:  Fresh Fig
Cardstock:  Fresh Fig, Lemon Lime Twist, Whisper White and Fresh Florals DSP
Misc:  Lemon Lime Twist 1/2 inch woven ribbon, 2 and 2 1/4 circle punches,  Starburst Punch, Large Numbers Framelits and Garden Trellis Embossing Folder.  

Don't forget Bonus Days is going on, for every $50 you spend you get $5 bonus bucks to spend in August. 
Thanks for visiting today, now HOP on over to my pal Janey's blog to see her adorable project!  

http://www.inspiredstamping.com/2017/07/ics-blog-hop-introducing-2017-2019-in.html
Pin It!

12 comments :

Cheryl Hamilton said...

Love your card, Deb! Those 2 colors together are gorgeous & I love the texture on your Fresh Fig!

Janey said...

I love how Lemon Lime Twist goes so well with all the other colors! Your card is very pretty.

Sara Levin said...

Congratulations on your daughter's upcoming birthday! I am sure she will love the beautiful card you've made for her.

Terri said...

Love this color combo Deb! Pretty!

Anonymous said...

At first I wasn't sure what I thought of Lemon Lime Twist, but after I got my hands on it I fell in love. Beautiful card ... Tammy R

Tammy Dunlap said...

Great card! I love the lemon lime twist ribbon!

Stampin with Darla in AZ said...

Love your card! The starburst punch layers cool with the circle punches! On my shoppin list now!

Stampin' Blondie - Anastasia Radloff said...

Great card and love the colors! Lemon Lime Twist is my favorite!

Audra Monk, The Crafty Yogi said...

What a fun card. I'm sure your daughter will love it.

Nichole Loe said...

Nice card, Deb! So happy you were able to hop with us this month! I have not tried Fresh Fig and Lemon Lime Twist together. I now see that I need to!

Megan T said...

I love how the Lemon Lime Twist pops off the Fresh Fig!

Creative Candy said...

Love that embossing folder with that paper!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin