Label Me Pretty

Friday, July 28, 2017


My husband and I have been having a BERRY good time the past couple of weeks picking blueberries with friends and family.  I've been finding fun ways to share them with some of the folks that have blessed us this year with lawn moving/yard work services.  Last night I delivered this cute little giftie to one of our friends that mowed our lawn for us not once but several times this year!  Under the muffins are freshly picked blueberries!

The muffins are BOMB, blueberry lemon, you can find the recipe here:  http://www.thefreckledfoodie.com/lemon-blueberry-nut-muffins/  a couple of tips, I reduced the eggs down to 4 and I used fresh blueberries, the batter seems a little scarey when you put them in your tin...like will this really turn out....trust me it does!  

My project showcases the Label Me Pretty Bundle!  I stamped the label with fresh fig and that is a retired blackberry bliss ribbon that I got on the clearance rack a while back!
https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=145305&demoid=21860
Have a wonderful week-end, don't forget bonus days are almost over and if you have a birthday coupon be sure to contact me or order by 7/31.  



Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin