August Birthdays

Friday, August 4, 2017

Happy Happy Birthday to the following stampers this month:  Sheryl, Gerri, Sarge, Jenny, Kim, Janice, Nancy, Pat, Mar, Kristen, Teddie, Betty, Joyce, Vilma, Beth, Anita, Mel, Sue and Beth.  I hope you have a wonderfully blessed birthday.  Don't forget you have a 20% off any one item coupon to use this month, contact me to redeem!

I thought since we were wishing people happy birthday today I'd share with you the birthday cards my grandson's made for their Mom for her birthday last month:

Here is Leif's birthday (he is 11) card, he kinda copied something from my birthday card file, but he choose his own colors and did all of the work!
This is Bjorn's birthday (he is 13) card, he designed the layout and everything on his card, no help from grama except where to find things:
Both boys know their way around my studio pretty well and they love using punches and the big shot and looking at all my paper colors!  I am so glad I've always spent some time with them crafting, they may not make cards when they grow up but they will always remember our time creating and having fun in my studio.  




Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin