Guy Greetings

Saturday, August 5, 2017

Today is my son-in-law Jon's birthday!  He works on a Ferry boat so I always try and send him cards with a nautical theme!  This one showcases the Guy Greetings Stamp set which seems to be my go to lately for male cards!  The card base is sahara sand and I used a chocolate chip layer, the DSP was a scrap from my pile I know it's retired and I think it was called Open Seas!
https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=137178&demoid=21860
My card fits the theme for the SUO Challenge #180 – Happy Birthday! So I entered it into the challenge!  You can see all the great entries by CLICKING HERE! 

And of course I had to have my grandson's make there Dad a card too, here they are:

This is Leif's card (he is 11) he used Guy Greetings and Country Livin' stamp sets.  His Dad loves old trucks. His color scheme is Tempting Turquoise, Basic Black and Whisper White.

Here is Bjorn's card (age 13), he used Guy Greetings too! His color scheme is Night of Navy and Very Vanilla.

I am so blessed that my grandson's have been stampin' with me since they were little boys, they still love going into my studio and creating cards for there parents and other occasions.  They love punches and the big shot!

Have a wonderful week-end, stay cool!  

If you need Stampin' Up! supplies to make this project or others please contact your demonstrator if that is me or you don't have a demonstrator CLICK HERE or email/call me!






Pin It!

3 comments :

Julia said...

Great to see a male card in our line up this week, and thank you for showing the lovely cards made by your grandsons!! Great project, and totally awesome for our birthday challenge. I'm so glad you joined the fun with us at SUO Challenges!!

Cindee Wilkinson said...

Great "man" cards Deb! I always struggle with them. Your grandson's did a fabulous job on their cards as well. Thanks for playing along with the SUO Challenge.

Mary Brown said...

What excellent male birthday cards Deb! LOVE the one with the anchor! Thanks for joining the SUO challenge!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin