Happy Anniversary to Me!

Saturday, August 12, 2017

Today is my 18 year anniversary with Stampin' Up!  Happy Anniversary to me and thanks to all of my friends and family that have supported my business I've been very blessed over the years.  

The biggest blessing of all has been all the friends I've made-especially when times are tough the stampin' family pulls together and helps make things better!  I thought I'd share a recent card congrats card I received from Rich Judkins, President Stampin' Up!  The card was actually for a sales goal I made a few months ago but I decided to save it and share it today!  Love that this is a one layer card, but he added a lot of texture and it's quite lovely!

A few weeks ago I decided I would celebrate this day doing a shoebox swap with my local downline so here are some highlights from our morning:

I made banana blackberry muffins, they were still kinda warm when the meeting started!  Mr. Flying Stamper and I picked the blackberries yesterday.
 I did a bunch of sharing of projects I am doing next month for events and other things which will be posted on the blog in the future as well as sneak peaks of many of the products coming from the Holiday Catalog!  Then we got down to stampin'

Alice's project, showcases the Country Livin' stamp set.

Cindy's project showcases Painted Harvest which is a sneak peak for the upcoming Holiday Catalog.
Lynn's project showcases Foxy Friends.
Since it's my anniversary I decided to do an anniversary card!  This showcases Best Birds stamp set, the DSP is retired from last years annual catalog.
It was really great to have some relaxing time catching up with my stampin' gals! Here they are with their "loot" oh I mean door prizes!
Have a wonderful week-end!



 
 

Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin