Number of Years and Daisy Delight

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Last Sunday was my granddaughter Anna's 11th Birthday, and I thought I'd share her gift packaging and birthday card with you! 

You know how I love to upcycle right?  Well this bag was a DSW shoe bag...and it just so happens that we got Anna a pair of cowboy boots for her birthday (that was what she wanted), so the bag is perfect just needed to cover the DSW info!  Her favorite colors are teal and coral, she I used Bermuda Bay and Calypso Coral DSP and cardstock!  The blue tissue paper was upcycle from a couple of the paper pumpkin kits!
Have a wonderful day and remember if you earned bonus $$$ last month, be sure to redeem them before the end of the month. 

In addition to celebrate my 18th year of business I am giving you each a coupon to use this month!  Place a $60 order or more (excludes tax/shipping and bonus bucks) AND receive a stamp set or item of your choice $18.00 or less FOR FREE!


Place your order online and if it qualifies for the coupon I will mail you a refund with your Thank You card....or contact me to place your order or ask questions!  Be sure to take a peak at the clearance rack while your shopping some new items were added!



Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin