Sumner Senior Card Class

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

I am so excited that I'll be restarting my classes and stampin' activities next month!  If your 55 and better my Senior Class at Sumner Senior Center is Friday 9/8 at 10:30am!  We'll be making three cards, please bring adhesive everything else is provided.  Class is $5.00, please pre-register with the Senior Center:

Susan K. Bryant
Activities Assistant
Sumner Senior Center
253-863-2910

We're going to be making a cute and easy card with this fun stamp set called You've got Style.  A few of you have gotten this stamp set using my Anniversary Coupon this month so I thought everyone would like some inspiration!  I'll post the card we're doing a little later this month!  It's a fun one!
https://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=143898&demoid=21860
Just a friendly reminder, if you earned bonus bucks last month be sure to redeem them before the end of this month.  You can order online OR you can contact me to place your order.  The bonus bucks MAY be combined with your birthday coupon if you have an August birthday!  

Have a great day!
Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin