Tag It Sneak Peak

Friday, December 6, 2013


This pretty card is a sneak peak for those attending the Giving class tomorrow or Saturday!  I just love how soft it turned out!  

Card Recipe:

Stamp Set:  Tag It
Ink: Baked  Brown Sugar
Cardstock:  Baked Brown Sugar, Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Blushing Bride DSP
Misc:  Chalk Talk Framelits, doiley, Blushing Bride Ribbon (retired)

Speaking of Blushing Bride.....how would you like to win this spool of ribbon?????   I am running a blog subscription contest.....all you have to do is sign up to subscribe to my blog update emails and you'll be entered into the drawing which will take place on Dec 12th so sign up before 6:00pm that day I'll do the drawing that evening at special event I am running for my Holiday Boutique customers!

It's a two step process up at the top right hand corner of my blog you will see a box that says "follow by email"  and a box to enter your email address and a submit button.  Complete that...you will get a verification link from feedburner.....you must activate the link.  Once that is done you will start receiving blog updates from me....normally about 4 a week.  This way you'll know about all the stampin' up! specials, upcoming events and stampin' inspiration.  All subscribers...current and new will be entered into the drawing!  Good luck! 
 

Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin