December Blog Hop

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Yeah it's time for our monthly blog hop!  If your coming from Sherry's blog....welcome! Sherry made our pretty blog hop buttons this month and Tina coordinated the hop this month.  I just want to give a big cyber hug to both of them efforts...it's a busy time of the year and I appreciate their time so we could have a hop this month!  Enjoy! 

Our theme this month was gift packaging and 3D projects!  Right up my alley since last month was my Gifties class (we made 6 uncard projects) and later this week I am doing my Giving class and we're going to make 2 more uncard projects!   So here are my creations:



For some reason this Christmas I have been hooked on Crumb Cake and Cherry Cobbler!!!! All projects were created using crumb cake, very vanilla and cherry cobbler ink/cardstock/dsp.  The first project is a gift certificate holder!  I used the envelope punch board to create the holder.  Made a belly band for it.  Used the Gift Bow Bigz L Die for the pretty bow!  Lots of layering on the bow.....the small flower is a piece of burlap ribbon (from the holiday catalog) I used with a retired flower Bigz die.  Too cute.  



Don't forget you can purchase a gift certificate from me in any amount for your stampin' buddies!  OR feel free to give my contact information to your friends and family!  These make great stocking stuffers!



Next is a project we made at the Gifties class last month.  So fun!  We repurposed brad and button containers to hold a set of earnings and coordinating pin for fun holiday use!  A couple of my good flying pals will find these in their mail boxes at work right now....hint hint check your mail flying friends!  We used the Frosted Finishes Embellishments!  A really cute but nice gift and a great way to recycle.  The button containers were decorated with the Season of Style Washi tape! 
This next project is one we'll be creating later this week in the Giving Class!  It's a gift or treat holder....I intend to put an homemade nut mix in mine and give it to a friend for Christmas!  I used the Tag a Bag Gift Bags (only $3.95 in the big catalog for 10) , the ribbon is the Cherry Cobbler 1" Stitched Edge Grosgrain ribbon from the Holiday Catalog.  So Pretty!  The stamp set is Tag It...the Ronald McDonald fundraiser set....if your coming to class this is one of the stamps you'll receive!  Again the Gift Bow Bigz L Die for the bow!  




If you like these ideas please subscribe to my blog updates....just enter your email in the box on the upper right hand column of my blog...you'll get a verification link in your email that you'll need to confirm to activate your subscription.  Then you'll get the scoop on a regular basis AND you'll get entered into my upcoming blog subscription contest!  More on that soon!

Now your off to go and visit the lovely Olivia, have fun and come back soon for another visit!


http://oliviastamps.blogspot.com/2013/12/december-blog-hop.html

If you didn't visit Sherry's blog yet please do so:


http://stampingrandma.blogspot.com/2013/12/december-blog-hop.html
Here is the list of ALL the participants this month:

The Flying Stamper 














Pin It!

6 comments :

Angie leach said...

I love your Crumb Cake & Cherry Cobbler combinations! My favorite is the earrings & pin gift and holder! Great project ideas, Deb!

Tina said...

I never would have thought to put together Crumb Cake & Cherry Cobbler. It's so fun to get inspired from others beautiful projects. I love the repurposed brad holder as a gift holder. Thanks Deb!

Nichole Loe said...

I love this color combo Deb! All of your projects are gorgeous. My favorite is the repurposed brad/button container. What a fun idea!

Olivia Loves to Stamp said...

I really like your projects. Not sure which is my favorite. The first bow is beautiful and the earrings in the gift holder are super ideas.

Pearl Rose said...

Love the colors and how you used so many dies and framelits. The gift certificate is just great. I just ordered the bowmaker so can't wait to get started with some of your ideas. Thanks for sharing all of these.

Cindy said...

Love your projects, especially that earring gift set!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin