Retiring Information

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Stampin' Up! has announced that the retiring stamps and accessories list will be out April 21, 2014.  Typcially the accessories are while supplies last so be sure to check here early on the 21st for the information.   New this year: both stamps and accessories will be available only while supplies last. 

Also this is a great time to remind everyone that the 2012-2014 In Colors are retiring so please be sure to order reinkers, cardstock, ribbon and any accessories you might desire in that color family while you can.  Yes it's true Gumball Green, Sumner Starfruit, Raspberry Ripple, Midnight Muse (my favorite) and Primrose Petals will all be gone.   In the past the some reinkers and cardstock have sold out really quickly so please don't delay order today!  

I am running a Ribbon Share for these colors too!  Here is what the ribbon share looks like:
You will receive approx. 2.5 yards of each of the 2012-2014 in color  3/8 inch stitched satin ribbon for $13.50 if you pick up from me....OR $15.50 if I mail to you!  I need 4 people to participate in each share and I will order the ribbon as soon as I get 4 people.   I will run multiple shares if needed.  You might want to order your reinkers with the ribbon share...they are $2.95 each! 

Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin