Baby Shower Gift Bag and Card

Sunday, April 13, 2014

I have been having so much FUN with the February My Paper Pumpkin kit....can't believe all that I've done with it.  You can see several ideas on my Flying Stamper With Deb Naylor facebook page too!  CLICK HERE to see 3 other things I did with the bags!  I have one left and I already know what I am going to do with it!  

 Today was a baby shower for my niece so I got her a gift card and made her some thank you cards and tucked them all in the gift bag from the kit!  Then used the pieces from the kit to put baby on the front and made a card to match. THe blue tissue paper is what came in the packing for the My Paper Pumpkin kit!  I didn't waste a thing from that box!!!   She is having a boy in June so the colors were perfect!




Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin