Perpetual Birthday Calendar Project Kit by Stampin’ Up!

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

I am getting excited to see many of your this Fri or Sat for the Perpetual Calendar Class.  Here is my finished calendar....I plan to hang mine on the side of my fridge so I can keep better track of important events for friends and family so I attached a magnet to the back of the top clip.



If your attending classes your going to have some "leftovers" and I will share some ideas of what I did with my leftovers at class.  You will note that I didn't follow the directions in the video exactly....I decided I wanted more "stamping" and layering on mine.  I found the actual printed directions hard to read so I recommend everyone watch this u-tube prior to class so you'll have an idea of how to complete the project!  If your receiving this via e-mail click the flying stamper to view the video.


Have a great hump day and see some of you later this week!
 
Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin