Painted Blooms DSP

Thursday, February 19, 2015

I am head over heels in love with the DSP Painted Blooms in the Occasions catalog!  It's so happy and beautiful....this might also be that I am patiently waiting for Spring and Summer to arrive my favorite seasons!  These projects were shared last month at my annual Customer Appreciation and I know many of you ordered the DSP so here are some great ideas to use it:  I was able to make 9 cards out of 1 sheet and then the framed picture out of the other sheet.  There wasn't a scrap of paper leftover from those 2 pieces when I was done!  The full size cards DSP was cute at 5 1/4 by 4...the remaining scraps were used for the other odd sized cards!



This is a 12 x 12 frame that I purchased at a local craft store, I did have to trim just a smidge off of the paper to get it to fit into the frame.  If you look in your Occasions catalog (page 18)you'll see that I got the idea from that framed piece...they used a gold frame which is very pretty too! 


Here are the 6 different patterns that come in this DSP pack!  To order and check on pricing CLICK HERE!


Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin