Watercoloring with Blender Pens – A Happy Thing Stamp Set

Friday, March 20, 2015


Hi Everyone!  I am sorry I took a little unscheduled blog break...it wasn't planned but a few things (some good, some bad) came up and I just got behind the 8 ball and now it's catch up time.  The good things were my daughter and grandson's came to visit us for 5 days and when they are here I really try to spend quality time with them...they live in Alaska now and our visit's are super precious to me.  We got lots of stamping and scrapbooking done!

The bad thing is I fell on my first bike ride of the season 2 weeks ago...besides being super embarrassing it's been a pain healing up for it.  Thankfully I didn't break anything!  I think it was a message from God telling me to "slow down" a bit!  So I've been trying to listen to that message and not burn the midnight oil so much!  

So I have a ton to tell and share...will do my best to try and get all the scoop out in the next few days.  First off a reminder that the fabulous Sale-A-brations promotion ends very soon....3/31/2015.  Stampin' Up! has added some new products besides those in the Sale-A-Brations catalog.....and at this time ALL Sale-A-Brations items are while supplies last.   Click HERE and HERE for additional items being offered!

Sadly Stampin' Up! has discontinued the Blendabilitie's marker line due to manufacturing problems. A few of you experienced this...broken tips, dry marker or a cap that didn't fit right.

Stampin' Up! has been working with the manufacturer to find a solution, but the manufacturer has been unable to correct the problem in a manner that would meet their high quality standards.  Therefore, Stampin' Up! will no long carry them.  If you have a set on back order it will be replaced with another item.....I think I have reached out to everyone that had them on back order but if I missed you please let me know so we can get something else ordered to replace them.  Also please check your markers to be sure you don't have any issues.

While the blendie's are no longer available  we do offer many other ways to color our projects.....aqua painters, blender pens, markers, reinkers ect. Speaking of of that look at this great U-TUBE showcasing blender pens!  If your getting this post via email click on the Flying Stamper to view the video!


Have a wonderful wkend and I will chat with you tomorrow!

Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin