Paper Pumpkin March 2015

Saturday, March 21, 2015



I am not sure how I can explain how much fun it is each month to open my mailbox and get my monthly Paper Pumpkin!  The u-tube above (click on the Flying Stamper to view the video) is the March kit which arrived earlier this week...I am saving mine to complete with my grandson's later this month.

It is a true pleasure to get a project that is all cut and prepared for me each month...in addition I love the stamps.  I mean where can you get a project, stamps and ink for $20 (plus tax no shipping)...that is cheaper then most classes around our area AND you have the stamp set to use later.  Right now there is an uber good special too....$5 off a 3 month subscription.  The special is good for new or current subscriber's!  In addition you also get to choose a Sale-A-Brations item and you can use your BIRTHDAY COUPON (if you have a birthday in March) OR your catalog coupon with this special. SCORE!  Contact me to order....but hurry Sale-A-Brations and the $5 off special end 3/31/2015.

Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin