Painted Petals Remake for Throw Back Thursday!

Thursday, May 14, 2015

So a few weeks ago I posted a Throw Back Thursday idea from a card my friend Bonnie made, CLICK HERE to see that post.  Today I am sharing my remake of her project using the Painted Petals stamp set!  I love the painted petals stamp set from the Occasions catalog and I was very sad to see it wasn't in the new catalog.  Speaking of the new catalog...want a little sneaky peak?  Here ya go....isn't she pretty?  Some good news too...she is a little lighter this year so it will be less expensive to mail out...that is good for those of you long distance that are paying for postage.....once I know the mailing price I will be adjusting your payments!


We aren't allowed to post any photo's of the pages inside....but I can tell you a few things....the hostess sets are beautiful this year!   There are some great cardstock combo's we've not had in the past too that I really think everyone is going to love. Stampin' Up! has given us permission to share the following sneak peak links with you:

Sneak Peek – New Products

Sneak Peek – New Product Samples

Sneak Peek – New Host Sets

All of these products are available to the public commencing June 2 when the new Catalog is released.

Haven't requested a copy of the new catalog yet?  Contact me now I will be starting the pick up and mailing out distribution next week!
Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin