Moon Lake Swap

Friday, May 15, 2015

Thank Goodness it's Friday!  Hope everyone is having a great start to their wkend!  I thought I would share my swap prep and card idea I made for the Stampin' Up! Hawaii Incentive trip.  Had to make 26 of these babies!  Here is my prep....I was short on time so I had to take all of this on a work trip and assemble them on a layover! 

 
Here is the finished card:
 
 
I used the Moon Lake stamp set from the Occasions catalog, sadly that stamp set isn't being carried over into the new catalog. 
 
http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=138534&demoid=21860
 
 
It's a great one for guy cards and girl cards.  Just change up the colors!  So versatile.  I have seen so many pretty card on pinterest done with this set.  Just had to have it.  Remember last date to order from the Occasions catalog is June 2, 2015. 
 
I am placing an order tomorrow so if your local and want to combine and save on shipping for anything from the clearance rack OR the weekly deals or the retiring lists let me know by 9:00am TOMORROW 5/16.  Thanks!
 
Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin