Finally Friday!!!!

Friday, October 9, 2015

Ever have one of those weeks and your just thrilled it's finally Friday?  Me too.....enough said!  Here is a pretty card I am mailing to my chemo buddy today!  Since it is Breast Cancer Awareness month I am trying to send a really pretty pink card to her each week all month long.  Want to become a chemo angel?  Check it out CLICK HERE.

Want to help stamp out breast cancer?  Today the last day to register for my upcoming breast cancer fundraiser event....you can find all the details HERE.  This event is going to be very fun and will help the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.  Two seats open in the 10:00am session which will be held at the Orting Bakery and two seats in the 6:30pm session in my studio.  Event includes the pretty pink my paper pumpkin kit (project supplies, a stamp set and an ink spot), door prizes and there will be a raffle basket.  Contact me today to get registered!

Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin