OSAT Blog Hoppers No Rules New Year

Thursday, January 14, 2016

I was invited to be a guest designer for the February No Rules One Stamp At A Time Blog Hog.  How fun!  Don't forget to click the next button at the bottom of the post to continue to Marisa's fabulous post!  This hop this month is all about the New Year with a card and a project.  So here are mine: 
 
My card showcases the great Stampin' Up! Sky Is The Limit stamp set. (you can see more about this at the bottom of my post) 

2016 is going to be a very busy year for the Flying Stamper.....I set some pretty lofty goals for myself....so this is my planner and I decorated the cover to help inspire me to use it!  I used the same stamp set I did on my card and the numbers are from the Stampin' Up! Number of years bundle.  My colors are Pacific Point and Whisper White.  The green in the background is actually the planner cover!  I used the fine tip glue pen to adhere the numbers I don't want them coming off and this glue works really well!  I posted a u-tube at the end of my post about this adhesive in case you aren't familiar with it. 




Now your off to see what Marisa's fantastic projects....enjoy and come visit again soon!  
 http://dzinesbymeg.typepad.com/dzines_by_meg/2016/01/osat-blog-hop-no-rules-new-year.html
The Sky is The Limit stamp set is a Sale-A-Brations item (place a $50 order, get a Sale-A-Brations item for FREE!.  It is only available until 2/15 so don't delay on this as once it's gone, it's gone!  To see all the great Sale-A-Brations items CLICK HERE.

Here is a u-tube on the fine tip glue pen, if your receiving this post via email you'll have to click The Flying Stamper to watch the video.  


If you would like to receive my post via email please use the follow by email button in the upper right column, you'll receive a verification link in your email be sure to verify.  I try to share videos, inspiration and special promotion info 4-5 times a week!

Here are all the hoppers in case you get lost!



Pin It!

15 comments :

Kylie Bertucci said...

These are fantastic Deb! Love your sponging on the cards.

airbornewife said...

What a great idea to decorate your planner to keep you inspired. Love the fun color you used on your card and planner. thanks for sharing ~ Pam

AJ Bodine said...

Hi Deb, welcome to the OSAT blog hop, glad you're guesting with us this month! Loving that gorgeous airplane against that blue background!!!

Tina's Crop Shop said...

Oh how fitting a stamp to use for the Flying stamper's planner! Your card is gorgeous too! I just adore this set and haven't even inked it up yet! I better get on that quick! Thanks for joining us this month Deb!

Anonymous said...

I love this card. I think my Dad is going to love his Birthday card made with this set of stamps. Your cards are always superior! ~~Deb2

Unknown said...

I love your clean and simple card and planner cover...that stamp set was made with you in mind!

Bruno Bertucci said...

Great job!

Anna said...

I love that airplane! And I love your choice of going bold with Pacific Point!

Dena Rekow said...

Deb, I just love what you've done with this set!! The rich colors are awesome (and hello, perfect for you, huh?!) TFS!

Renee Ondrajka said...

You did a great job with this set. Makes me want it even more. Great projects.

Marisa Gunn said...

Great projects! Love that plane...

Andrea Tracy-Tucker said...

Deb! I am so glad that you chose to Guest Hop this month! Your creations were so cute!

Unknown said...

The pop of the Pacific Point especially on the green is so great!! Thanks for joining us this month!!

Card Bomb said...

Ooh la la! I love what you did to your planner! I may just have to go decorate mine now!
-Maria

Cindi Bennington said...

Great job, I love this set. #stampitcontest

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin