Flourish Thinlits Dies by Stampin’ Up!

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

I am loving the new Flourish Thinlits!  Here is a quick BUT pretty card I made in about 2 minutes this afternoon.  Out of thank you cards again so the next few days will be sharing several thank you cards I made today!  
 
 
Card Recipe:
Stamp Set:  Cottage Greetings
Ink: Peekaboo Peach
Cardstock:  Whisper White and Peekaboo Peach
Misc:  Flourish Thinlits, Layering Ovals Framelits, Peekaboo Peach Ruched Ribbon
 
While I am on the subject of ruched ribbon those of you that did my in-color ribbon share the Flirty Flamingo ribbon is still on backorder so that is why I haven't mailed any ribbon out yet.  My apologies and once it arrives I promise to mail ASAP.
 
Here is a great u-tube on the Flourish Thinlits....some very helpful tips and important information so please click The Flying Stamper to watch the u-tube!  Check back soon to se what I did with the negative too! 







Save
Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin