Stamper's Lunch

Sunday, June 19, 2016

Happy Father's Day Stampers!  
  
This card is from the Stampin' Up! blog thought it was a good share!

Just a friendly reminder for those you attending the upcoming Stamper's Lunch on Saturday 7/9,  payments and RSVP's are due Friday 6/24 as I have to finalize the catering count with the venue on that day. I won't be able to accept registrations after that unless someone cancels. $16 if you use cash or check. $17 if you use paypal or I run your card. Thanks! If you need my address PM/text/call/or email me! 

I do still have a few seats open for this event so if your not registered yet do so before Friday....if your local and on my class list you have an evite.......if you can't find it or didn't get it...let me know happy to re-send it!

Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin