Today I am dedicating my blog to my beautiful Aunt Sue who passed away last week. Her service is today and I wanted to do something special to remember her. Aunt Sue was the "cool" Aunt when I was growing up she always made me feel special and spoiled me. She was extremely talented, creative, a hard worker and forward thinking for a single Mom in the 60s!!!! Recently she taught me about selling stuff on EBAY! Now that is pretty cool for a 74 year old...like I said she was the "cool" Aunt. The cards featured are cards I created to send to my cousins and Uncle. Please keep my family in your thoughts and prayers today. And please please please if you smoke...STOP TODAY. Memories of Aunt Sue
Friday, April 1, 2011
Today I am dedicating my blog to my beautiful Aunt Sue who passed away last week. Her service is today and I wanted to do something special to remember her. Aunt Sue was the "cool" Aunt when I was growing up she always made me feel special and spoiled me. She was extremely talented, creative, a hard worker and forward thinking for a single Mom in the 60s!!!! Recently she taught me about selling stuff on EBAY! Now that is pretty cool for a 74 year old...like I said she was the "cool" Aunt. The cards featured are cards I created to send to my cousins and Uncle. Please keep my family in your thoughts and prayers today. And please please please if you smoke...STOP TODAY.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)



0 comments :
Post a Comment