Happy Anniversary to Michelle and Randy

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Happy Saturday Stampers! I am in Redding, CA today celebrating with my family at a wedding Renewal party for my sister Michelle. Her colors are tangerine and chocolate so I made this card for her! The card is made with very vanilla, chocolate chip and tangerine tango. Stamp sets are Layered Labels, Teeny Tiny Words and of course Everything Eleanor!

Now the renewal was actually a private event last fall in Pismo Beach, CA. Only 4 of us were there plus the minister and photographer. The celebration with friends and family is tonight....it's been a secret that only a few people knew about that the renewal already took place.....so tonight is gonna be a lot of fun when we show the video of the actual event! Have a great evening and I may post of a photo of my hair for you tomorrow....I have a special "do" going on tonight!




Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin