The New Stamp Pads!!!

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Oh my gosh stamper's I am just loving the new stamp pads. You get such clean and crisp images. I love them so much that I ordered ALL of them last wkend......I wasn't planning to do this but I got to thinking about how confusing it was going to be in class having some new and some old...and then I got to playing with them and well I really like it when everyone leaves class with perfect projects! So next fall when classes re-start you'll all get to use them! A great way to try them out and not dupe up supplies is to order the 2012-2014 in-color kit...it's such a great bargain $29.95 for all 5 pads AND you get 4 sheets of each color of cardstock for FREE! You can see this on page 152 of your catalog. Cool beans! You can place your order right HERE or give me a quick call or e-mail and I'll submit it for you. Yes you can use your June catalog or birthday coupon with this great deal!

Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin