Stamp Out Hunger Orting Food Bank Fundraiser

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Grab a cup of coffee and a donut this is going to be a long post! 

The Stamp Out Hunger event I coordinated took place this past Saturday and turned out very nice!  We donated 220 pounds of food and $517.00 to the Orting Food Bank!  WAY TO GO EVERYONE!  I can't even begin to tell you how happy I was last night when I figured it all out!  My personal goal when I started working on the event was to have 30 attendees, 30 cans of food and $300.  We had 35 registered in the end with 32 actually attending!  So I busted through all the goals that I set.  In addition I wanted to create an awareness of the Food Bank and it's needs and I know that goal was met too.  I heard many of you say you would donate again...thank you!  I'll probably try and do some more gathering through out the year too!

There were so many people that helped with this event....from paper cutting and project prep, passing out flyers, donating door prizes, donating raffle items, setting up, stamp buddies helping the newbies, cleaning up and wow I am sure there was more but let me just say YA ALL ROCK!  Thank you very very much!  Tim the Food Bank Director also expressed his thanks what we contributed will really help out with the upcoming holidays!  I look forward to doing this event again in 2013! 

Now let's see what the event looked like shall we?

This was the door prize table....all of these items were donated......it was a great variety:  scrapbooking supplies, mary kay lotion, hand beaded earings, stamp sets, towels, hand crochet wash clothes, celebrating homes candle holder and more.  Every attendee won something!



These are some of the stampers having fun doing the 5 cards! We had a variety...Thanksgiving, Christmas, Birthday and a couple of General type cards.  You can see the cards HERE.







The lady in the above photo on the right won the Raffle Basket!

These are the raffle baskets and items!  We had 5 items again all of these items were donated.  The big basket was valued at over $300 and MOST of that was donated by Stampin' Up!  They ROCK too!


WHEW that is it for now!  Have a great week and check back again soon...I have more fun things to share!

Pin It!

1 comments :

Tammy Dunlap said...

AWESOME DEB!!!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin