Dress Up Framelits Meet Feeling Sentimental Stamp Set!

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Okay the other day I was stampin' away designing a bunch of different projects for upcoming events and when I was cleaning up I had three scraps on my table...the basic black layer, the brown framelit and a piece of the retired confetti cardstock (super duper bargain on the clearance rack in November!).  For some crazy reason I put them all together and thought maybe that will look good on a card.  I hate to waste things ya know?  Anyways  tell me what you think.  Be honest is this a really odd ugly card....or do you like it?  Personally it's very different but it's grown on me!  I kept wanting to add ribbon or a button or something....but everything I tried was distracting!   The card fits the profile for the recent SUO Challenge...so I've posted it HERE too!

The dress up framelits are in the Spring catalog HERE!  Feeling Sentimental is one of this year's Sale-A-Brations stamp set......you can get it for FREE with a $50 order.  We have a little over a month left to Sale-A-Brate! 


Pin It!

1 comments :

Heidi Baks said...

I agree with you, I hate to waste. I can't wait to get ahold of my dress bundle, which is on its way. Thanks so much for joining SUO Challenges this week.

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin