Happy Birthday March Stampers!

Friday, March 8, 2013

Gosh this month is flying by already!  I apologize to all March Birthday Stampers for this very late post.  My birthday is the beginning of the month and it's always crazy cause I try and CRAM everything into one wkend!  It's not working.....so tonight is birthday celebration #2!  LOL!  Looks like I'll be having birthday month this year!  HA! HA!

Enough about me.....a big happy birthday stampin' hug to the following:  Char, Lauri, Sara, Dawn, Arlie, Alison, Leanne, Lisa, Eve, Pearl, Phoebe, Amber, Jen, Cindy, Rhonda, Sandee, Marilyn, Barbara, Dianna, Angie, Dawn-Marie, Jamie, Heather, Heidi, Candi, Diane and Ashley!

Don't forget that you have a birthday coupon to use this month.  20% off any 1 item!  Contact me to place your order.

The above card was made with the Moving Forward Stamp set......it's out Ronald McDonald Fundraiser set.  A little sneak peak for those of you attending classes next month....we aren't making this card but this is an idea for your new stamp set you'll receive at class!  

Have a great wkend....check back again soon,


Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin