Sneak Peak For Sale-A-Brations Party

Wednesday, March 20, 2013


Here is a little sneak peak for those of you attending the Sale-A-Brations party later this week!  This is one of the projects you will create.  I used the Sycamore Street DSP and the Feeling Sentimental stamp set.  Both of these items are from the Sale-A-Brations flyer...get 1 FREE with each $50 order.  I also used the doily's from the Spring Catalog!  Funny I didn't really like those when I saw them in the Spring catalog...and now well they are like my new best friend in the studio...I seem to be adding them to every project!  LOL!

Just a friendly little reminder Sale-A-Brations ends this Friday 3/22 so place your order right HERE or contact me by 1:00pm on 3/22.  I'll be closing out my Sale-A-Brations orders early to be sure they all get submitted in time.  Have a great day and see some of you tomorrow night!

Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin