Stampin' Up! Free Shipping Ends Today!

Monday, April 8, 2013


Today is the last day to take advantage of free shipping!  Woo Hoo....I love free shipping.  Be sure to order reinkers and cardstock for those colors that are being discontinued when supplies are gone.  You can read all about that HERE.  I will be out of the office most of today doing the flying thing so please place your orders online right HERE so you don't miss out.  Be sure to check out all the bargains in the clearance rack....items from here ship for FREE too!  Did I tell you I love free shipping?  Oh yes I did....I stocked up on Whisper White and Very Vanilla cardstock and envelopes as that seems to be a staple in the studio these days!

Have a great Monday!
Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin