2013-2014 Stampin' Up! Catalog!

Monday, May 13, 2013

It is  almost new catalog time!  Yippee!  The last date to order from the current catalog is June 3, 2013 (while supplies last for the retiring accessories) and the first day we can order from the new catalog is May 31, 2013.   I am very excited about the new 2013-2014 Annual Catalog, offering a Meet The In-Colors class in early June...and if you order the in-color kit your class will be FREE!  FREE is good!!!

I love the lay out of the new catalog it has a fresh-inviting look, lots of tips and techniques throughout the catalog. Best of all, of course, is the new products and new bundles!  I love those bundles!.  New accessories include ribbons, buttons, clay, brads!  We will play with the clay at the Meet The In-Colors Class...you will love it!  

I know you are going to be as inspired by this catalog as I am. If you haven't gotten your catalog, just contact me, and I will be happy to put one in your hands!  Have a great week and check back soon for some stampin' inspiration!
Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin