Day 1 of 2013 Stampin' Up! Convention!

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Well all went with today with our travels to Salt Lake City today!  We arrived early, out luggage was here and we didn't have to wait too terribly long for the hotel shuttle.  Cindy and I met Alice in the lobby checked into our room and then met Guldara for a downline dinner!  It was great way to bring my group together and kick off convention!

These are the gifts I gave to each of my downline....luggage tags and a cute pin to wear around and then inside the bag all sorts of things I thought they might need while here....snail refill, a Stampin' Up! pen, kleenex, hand sanitzer, chocolate, a healthy snack bar stuff like that!  The theme for our convention this year is Be The Difference....LOVE THAT!  Can't wait to see what Stampin' Up! does with it!

 

 Here we are having dinner.  Alice and Cindy are on the left.  Guldara and I on the right. 
 
Okay today is going to be a super busy day....but I will try and share some scoop on my facebook page during the day....so if you are a facebooker please check my business page on facebook....  The Flying Stamper here is the link: 
 

 
Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin