Hey There Friend

Friday, July 12, 2013

As you can see the crush with Strawberry Crush continues!  What can I say!  This card is one of my swaps for the upcoming Stampin' Up! convention!  I used the new mosaic punch and coordinating stamp set and embossing folder....loving the bundles in the catalog this year!  The Hey There Friend stamp is from the Paper Pumpkin kit.  I LOVE IT....so cute....pretty excited right now because the July Pumpkin kits will be shipping out in the next day or so....it's always a fun surprise to receive in the mail.  What to join the Paper Pumpkin Fun?  Sign Up CLICK HERE today......you'll get the Hey There Friend in your first kit! You can stop your subscription or skip a month anytime you need to.....I just skipped June myself because I was backed up but now I am all caught up and ready for some action!  LOL!  The kits are only $19.95 and that includes shipping and tax.  If you have any questions I am your go to gal!

Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin