Ronald McDonald House Charities

Friday, July 26, 2013

One of the things I really liked about convention this year was the theme....Be The Difference!  This is something that I have been trying really hard to do with my business the past few years is to do more giving back.  I love how Stampin' Up! has set a wonderful example for us!  Here is a video on the Ronald McDonald House Charities: 



At convention this year we had a place to drop cards for Ronald McDonald houses.  And then they had a station set up for us to put together 1000 birthday kits for the children being treated at Primary Children's Medical Center in Salt Lake City, Utah.  All of the supplies were provided by Stampin' Up!...they were lovely banner kits for a child to decorate their room.  So cool!  Here is a photo of demos putting the kits together and the 2 gals on the left are actually holding the banner kit. 


And here I am just after completing my kit!  What a great project so proud to be part of this!  


So as we start this Stampin' Up! year I will be looking for opportunities for us to serve others using our crafty skills!  You can look forward to more cardraisers, fundraisers and whatever else I can across to serve others.  I hope you will join me and Be The Difference,


Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin