Mystery Hostess Winner Announced!

Saturday, August 17, 2013

The moment that some of you have been waiting for has ARRIVED!  The drawing for the Mystery Hostess was done this morning!  Since I am back home and didn't have easy access to my grandsons I had my friend and neighbor Bailey do the picking today!  Here are the names that went into the drawing this time:

Here is Bailey with the names in the Good Luck jar now!  


And now she has the winner....winner chicken dinner!  

Come on down Joyce E!  You are the mystery hostess AND the benefits are:  $65.00 in free product AND 1 item at 50% off!  WOW!  Enjoy!  Congrats what a nice belated birthday surprise huh?   Thank you to everyone that participated...and if you didn't win this time don't cry....next week I will be announcing another give away for all Paper Pumpkin subscribers that are/do subscribe by 8/31.  And I'll do another Mystery Hostess Workshop this fall!  Lots of fun coming! 
 
Pin It!

1 comments :

Unknown said...

Congrats Joyce!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin