50th Wedding Anniversary Card

Saturday, September 7, 2013

So I had a bunch of embellishments leftover from my Artisan Kit (spring catalog) and wanted to use them up....decided to create a "love" card that could be used for a future wedding or anniversary...got it all done last week....and this morning I got an order for a 50th Wedding Annivesary card...so used my big shot to add the 50 and the card is good to go!  Inside I stamped Happy Anniversary!  Love it when a plan comes together quickly!  

Supplies:
Stamps:  Inside Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock:  Very Vanilla and Crumb Cake
Misc:  Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Artisan Kit (retired). Clay Molds and Clay....I died the clay with Blushing Bride.  

Have a great week-end and if you are going to the fair today (Saturday 9/7) come visit me in the Hobby Hall from 7pm-9pm. 

Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin