Presents Presents Presents!

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Greetings Stampers......I didn't mean to take a blog break but posting while on the getaway trip proved to be a hassle and I decided to spend my time sightseeing and enjoying the wkend which was what Stampin' Up!  had in mind for us.  

I did promise to post my gifts though so better late then never!  I got spoiled on the San Diego Get Away Trip is wkend!  FIrst when I arrived one of my uplines Denise gave me this adorable box filled with a variety of coffee goodies!  I love the box...she used the white craft pad on it and the beans are done with a stamp her husband carved with the undefined carving set!  Too CUTE!  You will be seeing this in a future class as he carved me a stamp too!


After we came back from dinner on the 1st night I found a beautiful box on my bed and inside it was this beautiful pitcher.....next time you come over check my porch for this beauty it went with the fall decorations I have on my front porch!


On the last night of the getaway trip I found another cool box on my bed when we returned from dinner and dancing!  Inside it were all these goodies!  WOO HOO....free stamps!  I love FREE STAMPS and accessories!

As you can see I got pretty spoiled last wkend between Stampin' Up! and my upline Denise!  Have a great day and check back tomorrow I promise to get back to regular posting effective TODAY! 

Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin