San Diego Get Away Trip and Paper Pumpkin Challenge!

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Hi Stampers!  Today was a fun day....first I got up and My Paper Pumpkin reports were completed so I did the drawing for the My Paper Pumpkin Challenge....I am sorry I didn't have time to do photo's and get a picker you'll just have to trust me this time.  Anyways winner winner chicken dinner...........TA DA.........Mrs Tammy Romberg come on down your the lucky new owner of the beautiful French Foliage Stamp Set!  I will get it to you next week after I return from vacation! 

Next up was getting to the airport to travel to San Diego for the Stampin' Up! getaway trip that I earned last year.  Thanks to all my wonderful downline, friends, family and customers for your support so I could earn this awesome opportunity.....I feel very blessed.

Travel plans all went well!  We arrived and I immediatly went to a swap and met some gals in my group I'd never met before.  FUN!  Here is my swap. (I cased it from Pinterest)..the theme was fall:



Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Teeny Tiny Wishes and Magnifcent Maple
Ink:  Chocolate Chip
Cardstock:  Crumb Cake and Chocolate Chip, Sweater Weather DSP
Misc:  Burlap ribbon, Crumb Cake seam binding, Vintage Facet Buttons

After the swap all of our group went to dinner at a fun Tavern in Gaslamp Park!  It was fun way to kick of the trip.  When I returned to the hotel.....PRESENTS were on the bed!  I love getting presents don't you?  Check back tomorrow I'll post some present photo's!

Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin