Your Invited To An Open House

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

 
 
 
Please join us this  Saturday 11/16 from 10:30am to 3:30pm  for a fun boutique shopping experience in Graham, WA (contact me for directions)
 
Lots of gifts, stocking stuffer, decorations and ordering from Pampered Chef, Stampin' Up, Avon, Simply Tasteful, Scentsy and Miche! 
 
Door Prizes, Beverages and Holiday Treats!
 
The event is free!
 
Stop by my table and sign up for the drawing for this adorable stamp set:
 

 


Here are the door prizes that I donated there are lots more each vendor donated several! 




 

I'll be selling some hand stamped gifts and will also have a special for anyone that places an order during the event.  Here is 1 of the items I will be selling:
 
 
 
Pin It!

1 comments :

Unknown said...

Your Open House sounds wonderful! I really like your door prizes. If I live closer, I'd be there. I live in Michigan. Hope you have a great turn out

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin