Happy Valentines and Tag Topper Punch

Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentines Day!

I am just love love loving the new Scallop Tag Topper Punch from the Occasions Catalog.  Here is a cute project that I made with it for my husband's valentine.  I took the tag topper punch, a ghiradelli chocolate and a 2 x 5.5 stick of whisper white card, here is what the supplies looked like:
  

I punched both ends of the whisper white cardstock with the scallop tag topper punch.  Then folder it over the chocolate....added some Melon Mambo Ribbon and those cute punch outs are from the Banner Blast Stamp Set and Punch from the Sale-A-Brations catalog (so they were FREE!) 






I posted a u-tube on the tag topper punch a few weeks ago but if you missed it or are a new subscriber GO HERE and check it out.  

I hope you have a wonderfully special Valentines Day!  My valentines date is a visit with the cardiologist with my husband!  Not too exciting but I am so thrilled that he was able to get in this week....we've been on standby since Monday waiting to get him in! 

 
Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin