SAB - Yay for Cards

Friday, February 21, 2014




If you receive this post via email, be sure to click on the post title or on my blog name FLYING STAMPER above and it will take you to my blog to watch the video!

I am starting to really LOVE our card kits that Stampin' Up! offers.....they make really nice quick cards!  For someone with limited time or supplies these truly are the way to go!   One of my favorite kits at the moment is this one....it's on sale while supplies last for $2.39 that is a steal people!  I'll be putting in an order tomorrow (Saturday) so if your local and would like to order one or 14 let me know.  I purchased 15 on my last order they make wonderful gifts too!

You can order them online CLICK HERE!  And guess what do some additional shopping and Sale-A-Braions rewards apply!

Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin