Birthday Card Week

Monday, March 24, 2014

My birthday was earlier this month and I thought I'd devote this week to sharing Birthday card ideas with you....some will be cards I got for my birthday, some will be one's I've made and we'll even have a sneak peak for Let's Get Punchy showing a card my oldest Grandson fell in love with on a recent visit.  So here is a card I got for my birthday from my sweet downline and neighbor Ruthe!  Her cards are always a work of art!

Love the Sweet Sorbet from this years Sale-a-brations selections!  Speaking of which don't forget Sale-A-Brations is ending soon....3/31/2014....get your orders in before then to get this DSP for FREE or another Sale-A-Brations item.  You can see them CLICK HERE.

Card Recipe:

Stamp Set:  Petite Pairs
Ink:  Pool Party and Crisp Cantalope
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Sweet Sorbet DSP
Punches:  Large Oval and Scalloped Oval
MISC:  Dress Up Framelits, Rhinestones


Love how she combined the DSP! Have a great week....be sure to check back tomorrow for the weekly steals (deals)!  Inking of you,


Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin