Simply Scrappin' Flower Fair

Saturday, March 8, 2014

So you all know I am on a roll with the kits lately!  I made 16 cards using the kit contents from the Simply Scrappin' Flower Fair.  The kit is currently on the clearance rack for $6.39.  Now it's not really a card kit so I did have to come up with my own ideas and add a few punches and a little cardstock to the mix.....but I will tell you the kit screams SPRING and I had a ball making the cards!  I needed 21 female birthday card and I was able to get 16 out of the kit just adding a few scraps! 

 
 
Here is a description of what comes in the kit:
 
Bright, colorful elements for cards, invites, memory books! Sized for our new 8" x 8" albums. Acid- and lignin-free. Includes 8 sheets of card stock, 2 of ea. color, 8-1/2" x 11"; 6 sheets double-sided paper, 3 of ea. design, 8" x 8"; 2 sheets card stock



Flower Fair Simply Scrappin' 129302  $6.39  

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=129302
Did you know I have a Facebook Business Page?  Flying Stamper With Deb Naylor is the name of it.  Go check it out for a few more ideas of what I did with this kit.  Be sure to like my page....because there will be a drawing soon for all my "likes"  someone is gonna win something fun! 
Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin