May Classes

Friday, April 25, 2014

Evites went out earlier this week for my May class...it's time for my fun annual Fond Farewell Stamp Camp!  YEAH.....a good time for sure...you'll be making 5 projects and we'll do a drawing at the end of each session for Retired Stamp sets and accessories.  There are always plenty of choices to choose from but if you register and let me know of something you really want I will try and make sure it's in your drawing basket.  There is no guarantee on that because I pull tickets and the 1st winner with get their choice but it most always seems to work out.   Classes this year are:

Friday 5/16 at 10:00am (2 spots open)  and at 6:00pm (3 spots open)
Saturday 5/17 at 10:00am (2 spots open)

Class is $25.00 if you register and pay by 5/08.  Call/write/pm/text to get your spot reserved!  Have a wonderful week-end....mine is chock full!

Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin