Perfect Blend

Monday, April 28, 2014

I got this cute card from my friend Susan a few days ago...and thought it was so darn cute!  Thinking it might be just the thing you all need on a Monday morning a coffee card!  LOL!  The stamp set is called Perfect blend...it's only $10.95 in clear and makes really cute cards for a coffee lover! 


http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/searchresults.aspx?demoid=21860
Card recipe:

Stamp Set:  Perfect Blend
Ink:  Chocolate Chip
Cardstock:  Very Vanilla, Soft Suede and whisper white DSP (unknown not SU)
Misc:  Embossing Folder and Twine  (unknown not SU)


Have a great Monday....I have a very busy and fun one planned myself!  Working in the morning, dropping of our latest Operation Write Home card creations (117 Father's Day cards going out to deployed soldiers...thanks to us...we rock!) and then attend a 2014-2015 Catalog Premier at a local movie theater with several of my downline and stampin' friends!  Can't wait to see what Stampin' Up! has in store for us!  And on that note I'll be sharing more about the new upcoming catalog very very soon! 

Pin It!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin